For the best availability and cancellation policy always book direct rather than via booking.com. Please enquire or book via this website or call us on 01929 423443.
Our rates for 2021 include breakfast and are quoted per night, per room (based on 2 sharing). Our latest Prices, Terms and Conditions can be downloaded from this link for your reference.
- Double or Twin En-suite (Rooms 1 & 3) – £88.00
- King En-suite (Rooms 2 & 7) – £93.00
- Superior En-suite (Rooms 4 & 8) – £98.00
- Double with private bathroom – £75.00
Single Occupancy: Deduct £10 less per night from the above prices.
Children & Pets: We do not accept pets or children under the age of 4. All children will be charged at full adult rate.
Room Only: available for £5 per person less than main rate.
Minimum Stays: We have a minimum stay of 4 nights during high season (July to September), 2 nights during low season and 1 night during winter season (December to February). If you require a shorter stay then do please contact us directly. Where shorter gaps exist between bookings, we do generally allow them to be booked. If in any doubt then do please contact us.
Our cancellation policy can be read below.
Always book direct to benefit from the best cancellation policy and availability. For our standard bookings the following conditions apply:-
- If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £5 per booking will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
Note: We do take a deposit of a single night at the time of booking, which will be refunded accordingly if you cancel your stay.
For bookings made via booking.com refer to their terms and conditions at the time of booking as the cancellation policy is stricter.
We also offer a non-refundable discounted rate (£5 off per night), full payment is taken at the time of booking and is not refundable.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover such eventualities.