Our competitive rates include breakfast and are quoted per night, per room (based on 2 sharing).
Prices are correct as of November 2018.
- Double or Twin En-suite (Rooms 1 & 3) –
£84.00£74.00 1st Jan – 28th Feb
- King En-suite (Rooms 2 & 7) –
£89.00£79.00 1st Jan – 28th Feb
- Superior En-suite (Rooms 4 & 8) –
£94.00£84.00 1st Jan – 28th Feb
- Double or Twin (Room 5 & 6, shared facilities with one other room) –
£70.00£60.00 1st Jan – 28th Feb
- Family En-suite (Room 7)– 2 Adults + 1 child –
£104.00£94.00 1st Jan – 28th Feb
- Family Unit (Room 5 & 6) – 1 Double + 1 Twin + private facilities –
£129.00£119.00 1st Jan – 28th Feb
NOTE: We do not accept children under the age of 3 or pets. Children aged 14 and over will be charged at full adult rate.
If you require a single night, or less than 4 nights stay in high season (19 July to 31 August), you must contact us directly via phone, email or our ‘Booking Enquiry’ page. Online bookings have a minimum stay of 2 nights in the off season and 4 nights during high season.
‘Room Only’ options also available for £5 per person less than main rate, again please contact us directly via phone, email or our ‘Booking Enquiry’ page.
Always book direct to benefit from the best cancellation policy. For our standard bookings the following conditions apply:-
- If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £5 per booking will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
Note: We do take a deposit of a single night at the time of booking, which will be refunded accordingly if you cancel your stay.
For bookings made via Online Travel Agents (e.g. booking.com) please refer to the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
We also offer a non refundable discounted rate, full payment is taken at the time of booking and is not refundable.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover such eventualities.