Our competitive prices include breakfast and are quoted per night, per room.
Please note if you require a single night, or less than 4 nights stay in high season (19 July to 31 August), you must contact us directly via phone, email or our ‘Booking Enquiry’ page. On line bookings have a minimum stay of 2 nights in the off season and 4 nights during high season.
‘Room Only’ options also available for £5 per person less than main rate, again plese contact us directly via phone, email or our ‘Booking Enquiry’ page.
- Double or Twin En-suite from £84.00
- King En-suite from £89.00
- Super King En-suite from £94.00
- Family En-suite– 2 Adults + 1 child from £104.00
- Family Unit – 1 Double + 1 Twin + private facilities from £124.00
- Double or Twin from £70.00 (shared facilities with one other room)
NOTE: We do not accept children under the age of 3 or pets. Children aged 14 and over will be charged at full adult rate.
Answers to common questions
- Should we book direct?
In short, Yes.
Call / email or use our ‘Book Online’ option here on this website and benefit from a better cancellation policy than you would receive when booking through other online travel agents.
Also by contacting us directly we may be able to offer you nights that may not show on other online travel agents websites.
- How can we pay?
Deposits can be paid by credit/debit card or bank transfer (account details on request), We also accept cheques for deposits but the booking will not be confirmed until the cheque has cleared. The remaining balance can be paid by Cash, Credit or Debit card upon arrival or departure.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Always book direct to benefit from the best cancellation policy. For our standard bookings the following conditions apply:-
- If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £5 per booking will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
Note: We do take a deposit of a single night at the time of booking, which will be refunded accordingly if you cancel your stay.
For bookings made via Online Travel Agents (e.g. booking.com) please refer to the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
We also offer a non refundable discounted rate, full payment is taken at the time of booking and is not refundable.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover such eventualities.