Prices and T&Cs
For the best availability and cancellation policy always book direct rather than via booking.com. Please enquire or book via this website or call us on 01929 423443.
Our rates include breakfast and are quoted per night, per room (based on 2 sharing). Click here to download our prices and policies for your reference.
- Double or Twin En-suite (Rooms 1 & 3) – £84.00
- King En-suite (Rooms 2 & 7) – £89.00
- Superior En-suite (Rooms 4 & 8) – £94.00
- Double or Twin (Room 5 & 6, shared facilities with one other room) – £70.00
- Family Unit (Room 5 & 6) – 1 Double + 1 Twin + private facilities – £129.00
Single Occupancy: Deduct approximately 10% except for rooms 5 & 6 which are £10 less per night.
We do not accept children under the age of 3 or pets. Children aged 14 and over will be charged at full adult rate.
‘Room Only’ options also available for £5 per person less than main rate, again please contact us directly via phone, email or our ‘Booking Enquiry’ page.
If you require a single night during main season (March to November), or less than 4 nights stay in high season (19 July to 31 August), contact us directly via phone, email or our ‘Booking Enquiry’ page. Online bookings have a minimum stay of between 2 and 4 nights depending on the time of year, we do allow single night bookings in the off season and will take single or less than 4 nights during the main season where gaps between bookings exist.
Our cancellation policy can be read below.
Always book direct to benefit from the best cancellation policy and availability. For our standard bookings the following conditions apply:-
- If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £5 per booking will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
Note: We do take a deposit of a single night at the time of booking, which will be refunded accordingly if you cancel your stay.
For bookings made via booking.com refer to their terms and conditions at the time of booking as the cancellation policy is stricter.
We also offer a non-refundable discounted rate (£5 off per night), full payment is taken at the time of booking and is not refundable.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover such eventualities.