We are aware that people have varying levels of concerns and needs regarding health and safety during this time. This is a summary what we have in place from arrival to departure.
Millbrook Guest House is currently closed and will reopen as soon as we are able.
We have been awarded the ‘Visit England We’re Good To Go’ and ‘AA COVID Confident’ safety accreditations. We have taken many steps to ensure we can do so safely, and you can find out more below.
If you are looking for information about deposits and cancellations, then please read our Coronavirus Deposits and Cancellations post here. Until the end of 2021 we are only taking a £5 deposit to give you peace of mind should things change again.
We will always adhere to the current government guidance which can change daily, if you have any doubts or questions then please contact us.
It is now law to wear face masks whilst inside all businesses, so we ask all our guests to wear masks whilst in our hallways and stairwells. You do not need to wear them whilst in your room or whilst seated in the breakfast room.
Local Restrictions / Tiers – We don’t know what the coming months will bring, if either you or Us have to lockdown (whether locally or part of a national lockdown) then we will honour the deposit/cancellation terms of your booking. If we are subject to a local lockdown, we will contact you as soon as possible, giving you a full refund or option to move the booking.
Rule of 6 – We are legally obliged to prevent groups of more than 6 book or congregate within our premises, all these rules are fluid and could change again.
We ask and trust that our guests will be safe and responsible and ensure they do not put us or our guests at risk by following the current rules.
Due to the close proximity of tables in our dining room we have temporarily changed to a ‘Breakfast Basket’ option, delivered to the rooms in the guesthouse that have suitable seating (Rooms 2,4,7 and 8). For the remaining rooms (Rooms 1,3,5 and 6) a table is provided in the breakfast room where the basket will be placed on the designated table.
• All breakfasts to be pre-ordered on forms by 10pm on previous evening.
• Baskets will be delivered to room doors at 8:45 and collected from rooms during daily room cleaning.
• Baskets are labelled for rooms and all storage is thoroughly sanitised between guests.
• All food will be prepared onsite, and we follow strict food hygiene guidelines.
• A ‘room only’ option is available for your stay at £10 per night discount per room.
• Single use items are provided packaged wherever possible.
• 10:30 checkout and rooms are thoroughly cleaned ready for the next arrivals.
• Final balance payment can be made online, however cash can be taken.
• Keys are sanitised ready for the next guests to arrive.